Selection of Works for the Catalogue of the Students’ Biennale
The public regional competition for participation it the Students’ Biennale of Scene Design (1–9 September 2022) received 88 student applications. The works were classified in three categories: Scene Design in Theatre, Scene Design in Non-Theatre Practices, and Scene Architecture, with some works appearing in multiple categories. A panel of jury, which was tasked with selecting the works for the Catalogue of the Student Biennale, was created for each area.
The jury for the Scene Design in Theatre are: Daniela Dimitrovska, Zoja Buzalkovska, Lana Cvijanović, Irena Popović, and Dubravka Zrnić Kulenović.
The jury for the Scene Design in Non-Theatre Practices are: Andrija Pavlović, Monika Ponjavić, Marko Lađušić, Lara Badurina, Andrej Mirčev, and Pavle Dinulović.
The jury for the Scene Architecture are: Aleksandra Pešterac, Marina Radulj, Ana Bakić, and Pavle Stamenović.
In addition to the quality and level of production, the jury also evaluated the level of connection of the works with the topic of liquidity and the views expressed by the students on this topic.
Of the 30 student works in the domain of Scene Design in Theatre, 12 were selected for the Catalogue.
- Jana Petrović – costume for the production of Orlando
- Katarina Majcen – stage set for the production of Towards Genotype Hamlet
- Vanja Božić – stage set for the production of The Miracle in Šargan
- Vanja Božić – stage set for the production of The Government Inspector
- Ivana Vukčević – stage design and costume for the production of The Battle of Kosovo
- Nika Curk Nagode – stage design for the production of The Last Person – Turn Off the Light
- Matej Kniewald – stage design for the production of Ajax and Ulysses Compete for Achilles’ Arms
- Dan Pikalo – stage design for the production of The Glass Menagerie
- Mina Stojanov – Hell Yeah (stage design and costume for the production of Kasimir and Karoline)
- Anja Matković – scenography for the production of Dreams and Reality
- Lara Dragaš – scenography and design of the stage and auditorium for the production of Stylistic Exercises
- Group of students: Ivan Rajković, Anja Aleksić, Teodora Kumanudi, Sanja Rajić, and Milica Vučinić, costume for the production of Assembly and Disassembly
Of the 41 student works in the domain of Scene Design in Non-Theatre Practices, 23 were selected for the Catalogue.
- Tane Laketić, installation
- Ivanino DaVillano Đukić – I Love You: The Third World War of My Youth
- Katarina Kožul, Doris La Mazza, Marko Mrvoš, Filip Novak, Tena Njegovan, Kaja Resman, and Sara Viljušić – Platform for Experiment 4.2.
- Danijela Matović – Reflection Space
- Danijela Matović – Dystopia 1:0
- Hana Belobrk, Nadia Domijan, Tena Njegovan, Sara Viljušić, Marta Sladoljev, Ana Stipan Mišetić, and Kaja Resman – Points of Turbulence – Scenograms of the Body
- Jovana Tešić – On the Other Side
- Nikola Stojadinović – Behind the Glass
- Milica Tica, Olga Đurović, and Aleksandra Škundrić – Wool/Fire
- Snežana Popin – The Essence of Chaos
- Ivana Ivanišević and David Đorđević – 0
- Jovana Tešić and Ivona Melvan – Morning Routine
- Ema Pavlović – Fragments of Freedom
- Nikolina Nikolić and Anja Matković – Frost
- Mina Stojanov – Through
- Zoran Gerhardt Simić – How Will I Finally Get Free?
- Boris Mijatović – Impressions exhibition
- Ivona Melvan – Synesthesia
- Maja Bogdanović – The Guardian
- Vidak Radenović, Andrej Marinović, and Balša Radenović – The Introvert
- Marko Mrvoš – Pillars 2021
- Aleksandar Marić, Sara Đumić, Nemanja Petković, Anastasija Šarenac, Isidora Komljenović, Bogdana Uletilović, Vesna Đekić, Dragana Zdjelar, and Tamara Čubrilo – Where is Pedja? performance
- Magdalena Cvetković – no place like home
Of the 23 student works in the domain of Scene Architecture, all were selected for the Catalogue.
- Ivanino DaVillano Đukić – HeHeHeHe
- Ivanino DaVillano Đukić – Imprints of Life
- Jovana Tešić – 39 Skrelićeva Street
- Marina Popović, Vid Šešelj, and Iva Žmirak – Mobile Gallery
- Anastasija Stošić – Be Water
- Darko Sekulić – Musical theatre scene architecture project House of EDM and Electronica Theatre
- Danijela Matović – Reflection Space
- Nina Bogdanović – Youth Quarter
- Sara Đurević – Confluence of Architecture and Sports
- Anastasija Tasić – Youth Cultural Center
- Tamara Koneska – A Forgotten Utopia
- Dora Kovačić and Petar Kukec – :social media:
- Team bokun borovina hrga – Bone and Skin
- Ema Tomašek, Matej Kniewald, Sara Dumančić, Bruno Žganjer Šram, and Sara Milić – v/r
- Maja Bogdanović – Imaginary Theatre
- Tim Scenlab_danceflor-a – Wave x Body
- Mina Stojanov – SOS Theatre
- Milena Grošin – Design for care center facility and activity center: Committee 65+ (radicalization of the senior space in dystopian society)
- Matej Barić, Josipa Matić, and Ana Pintarić – Urban Wardrobe
- Andrea Sabo – Spice Shop
- Team of student authors: Aleksandar Marić, Sara Đumić, Nemanja Petković, Anastasija Šarenac, Isidora Komljenović, Bogdana Uletilović, Vesna Đekić, Dragana Zdjelar, and Tamara Čubrilo – Where is Pedja? performance
- Nevena Kopanja – Spatial study Meadows Where There is Nothing
- Jana Mirković – Through Movement